Extinction Extinction

Great beat

Don't quite understand why this song has such a low score. I really liked it. It had a great beat to it, but a small minus for some drastic chord changes. It made the song feel "unnatural" at the start.

Falling Rain Falling Rain

A song that tells a story

First time listen, this will cure any bad mood.
In my head, it tells a story.
From the start, it says "It's raining... Again...", continuing with nothing you really can do about that. This gets more obvious at 01:25 when the tapping starts.
It changes to a lighter tone at 01:55 giving a feeling of being able to enjoy a grey rainy day.
If a person is sad, the beat change at 03:30 will sure help the person get in a better mood. It felt sort of like "So what... Just enjoy the day!"

Any song which can tell a story is a great song in my book.
I am going to give it 9/10. The subtraction is only due to the parts SFaPiL2 commented which felt a little "off".

Keep up the great job!

%u03C7%u03B1%u03AF%u03C4%u03B7 %u03C7%u03B1%u03AF%u03C4%u03B7

A little repeating

Random strolling through NG audio, and this doesn't really have some variance to catch someones attention. I can see it fitting well in a game somewhere, but not really great to listen to otherwise.

Don't get me wrong, I like the change of beat at the end of the song, but up till then, there's nothing really interesting which makes you eager too listen to more.

All in all, a mediocre song.